A special thanks to all my dear friends and colleagues at UniCare (work)...they hosted an unbelievable Baby Shower for me today...unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera, or I'd show you the beautiful pics...the room was decorated with blue & pink balloons, yummy food (fruit salad, bagels, muffins, juice, coffee & more!)...and all that attended!
Carole setup a poll...folks picked boy or girl--and just like all other polls--boy won, but just by one vote...
Everyone pitched in and gave us a signed card and cute clothes, toys, books and a very generous Babys R Us Gift Card...my friends from Quality Management provided their kind sentiments in a sweet card with a very thoughtful Target gift card...and Kelly and Alifia each gave personal gifts and heart-warming cards. Everything was so nice and oh, so thoughtful...I'll cherish the memories forever...
I was very touched by all the love & support--and I truly appreciated everyone's thoughtfulness and generosity. Thank you for making "us" feel so special!!
...and a very special "thank you" to all those who helped make it happen...you're the best!!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment